Accurit, Maintenance Ltd has been founded with 15 years experience of cleaning and maintaining buildings. We pride ourselves on offering the highest standard of service and workmanship at very competitive prices. Our experienced employees are well trained, highly motivated, trustworthy and very reliable. We aim to deliver consistently high performance levels of cleaning to ensure the growth of our client base.
QUALITY POLICY STATEMENTCOMMITMENT TO QUALITY:
Accurit Maintenance services Ltd is wholly committed to our quality policy which is in place to ensure our services fully meet the requirements of our customers at all times. Accurit Maintenance services Ltd goal is to be the best cleaning and maintenance provider. To achieve this goal we are committed to implementing, maintaining and continually assessing operational systems and processes.
APPROACH TO QUALITYAccurit Maintenance services Ltd firmly believes in the concept of customer and supplier working together in pursuing this policy and in continually striving for improvements in service quality. The Quality Policy is based on 3 fundamental principles:
1. Ensuring that we fully identify and conform to the needs of our customers.
2. Looking at our service provision processes, identifying the potential for errors and taking the necessary actions to eliminate them.
3. Everyone at Accurit Maintenance services Ltd understanding how to do their job and doing it right first time. To ensure that the policy is successfully implemented, staff are responsible for identifying customer requirements, and ensuring that the correct cleaning and maintenance procedures are followed to meet those requirements. Objectives needed to ensure that the requirements of this policy are met and that continual improvement is maintained in line with the spirit of the policy, will be set, determined and monitored at Management Review.
COMMUNICATIONThe Quality Policy principles and objectives will be communicated and available to staff at all times. Training will be an integral part of the strategy to achieve the objectives. The Policy will also be available to clients and candidates upon request.
RESPONSIBILITIESThese are outlined as follows:
* Responsibility for delivering quality services rests with everyone at Accurit Maintenance services Ltd.
* Each Team Leader has responsibility for monitoring the quality of services for their area of the cleaning and maintenance.
* Overall responsibility for maintaining and evaluating our Quality Management System rests with Accurit Maintenance services Ltd Manager with the support of the staff Team.
TRAINING & SUPPORTWe shall ensure that all Accurit Maintenance services Ltd personnel understand and fully implement our Company's policies and objectives and are able to perform their duties effectively through an ongoing training and development programme. * As part of their induction to Accurit Maintenance services Ltd, all staff are fully briefed on the Quality Policy, its aims and objectives.
* Accurit Maintenance services Ltd staff are given full training to ensure they can carry out all functions of their role, as per guidelines set out in our quality manuals.
* Annual appraisals are held for all staff to assess performance and identify training needs. * All training needs identified, to ensure quality is maintained, are fed into an overall training plan and assessed and implemented, whilst considering any budgetary constraints.
MONITORING & EVALUATIONAccurit Maintenance services Ltd will constantly review and improve upon our services to ensure tasks are completed in the most cost effective and timely manner for the benefit of all our customers. Accurit Maintenance services Ltd achieves this by: * Obtaining client feedback following the completion of each assignment
* Conducting an annual client survey relating to Quality
* Closely monitoring our compliments and complaints procedure
* Yearly Audit by the company director.