Accurit Commercial & Business Premises cleaning is within these property categories:
- Office Buildings – This category includes single-tenant properties, small professional office buildings, downtown skyscrapers, and everything in between.
- Industrial – This category ranges from smaller properties, often called "Flex" or "R&D" properties, to larger office service or office warehouse properties to the very large "big box" industrial properties.
- Retail/Restaurant – This category includes pad sites on highway frontages, single tenant retail buildings, small neighborhood shopping centers, larger centers with grocery store anchor tenants, "power centers" with large anchor stores, and so on.
- Multifamily – This category includes apartment complexes or high-rise apartment buildings. Generally, anything larger than a fourplex is considered commercial real estate.
- Land – This category includes investment properties on undeveloped, raw, rural land in the path of future development. Or, infill land with an urban area, pad sites, and more.
- Miscellaneous – This catch all category would include any other nonresidential properties such as hotel, hospitality, medical, and self-storage developments, as well as many more.