Accurit Maintenance Services Ltd was established in June 2009 to provide services to the domestic and commercial cleaning/maintenance industry.
Quality is important to our business because we value our customers, we strive to provide our customers with products and services which meet and even exceed their expectations. We are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:
- Regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
- Regular audit of our internal processes
- Measurable quality objective objectives which reflect our business aims
- Management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
- A customer complaints procedure
Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and will be held in a Quality Manual which will be made available to all employees.
Though the Director has ultimate responsibility for Quality all employees have a responsibility within their own areas of work so helping to ensure that Quality is embedded within the whole of the company.
The policy review date is 30th January 2013.
31 March 2012